Saturday, November 15, 2003

15 Nov 2003 - So sorry for the long delay

Ok Ok....Im updating. There has been alot that has happened between now and the last entry. Oh where do i begin. Well, how about right now...LOL
I've cut back on my working so much. right now Im just working the weekends...friday, saturday, and sunday, and only until midnight. I say, let the younger ones do the late, late night shifts. I worked last night, it felt great! I even enjoyed being there...which is kind of a shock since I hadn't really enjoyed my job for awhile. so it was a relief. But I did also like the fact that I only worked 7 hours minus my half hour break---and i made $57. How cool is that?!
A good friend of ours Justin stayed here for like a week. and let me tell you what I learned from this experience. Don't have roomates unless they have their own room, computer, and car. The last couple of days he was getting on my nerves to say the least. I luv ya Justin but Man, you need your own space!! LOL
You know I can't think of anymore to say so Im not going to say it.....

No comments:

Movies that I Like

  • The Louisiana Sky
  • The Lakehouse
  • Secret Garden
  • The Chronicles of Riddick, Pitch Black
  • All Star Trek Movies
  • Sense and Sensibility
  • Pride and Prejudice

My Favorite Reads

  • Where the Sidewalk Ends by Shel Silverstein
  • Timeline by Michael Crichton R.I.P.
  • Angels & Demons by Dan Brown
  • Maxim Magazine
  • The Time Travelers Wife
  • Therapy by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Compulsion by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Bones by Jonathan Kellerman