Saturday, July 29, 2006

7-28-06

This is the day it happened. This is one of the day from a multitude of days that I will remember. I finally got to talk to my baby sister Julie after a 5 year silence, not on purpose. She got remarried and moved up north. Hubby and I got married and moved somewhat south of the ohio river. So we ended losing touch with each other. So I got her mom's number and called her and got Julie's number and I called her yesterday. Well she called my back and we talked for about an hour or so. We made plans to go up and see her in 2 weeks. I wish it was sooner but we both have busy schedules.

No comments:

Movies that I Like

  • The Louisiana Sky
  • The Lakehouse
  • Secret Garden
  • The Chronicles of Riddick, Pitch Black
  • All Star Trek Movies
  • Sense and Sensibility
  • Pride and Prejudice

My Favorite Reads

  • Where the Sidewalk Ends by Shel Silverstein
  • Timeline by Michael Crichton R.I.P.
  • Angels & Demons by Dan Brown
  • Maxim Magazine
  • The Time Travelers Wife
  • Therapy by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Compulsion by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Bones by Jonathan Kellerman