Thursday, December 14, 2006

Halfway to 35

katiespicsofun 076a
katiespicsofun 076a,
originally uploaded by starmouse1972.
I snapped this picture myself with my new camera. Its a Sony Cybershot and I'm really liking it so far. It has a lot of features it will take my years to learn, I'm sure. Hubby got it last week by my powers of persuasive persuasion. Whenever He and I would be out and about I would always see something. I can't really describe what I would feel when I would see "it" but I would want to capture the moment but alas! I could not for no camera I had. So what does he do? Last week he bought me a camera. And I very good camera at that. So tonight I have already taken 100 pictures. Lots of close ups of myself, and normal every day objects.

No comments:

Movies that I Like

  • The Louisiana Sky
  • The Lakehouse
  • Secret Garden
  • The Chronicles of Riddick, Pitch Black
  • All Star Trek Movies
  • Sense and Sensibility
  • Pride and Prejudice

My Favorite Reads

  • Where the Sidewalk Ends by Shel Silverstein
  • Timeline by Michael Crichton R.I.P.
  • Angels & Demons by Dan Brown
  • Maxim Magazine
  • The Time Travelers Wife
  • Therapy by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Compulsion by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Bones by Jonathan Kellerman