Wednesday, March 28, 2012

life is a revolving door

Its been a super long time since i've actually wrote anything i hope i can remember.  Of course everybody's older....My two oldest kids are graduating this year..hard to believe I know.  I also have 2 nephews graduating too.  Hopefully they all won't be on the same weekend so we can attend all of them.  Kids grow up way too fast.  I know that is such a cliche but its true.  Its always true.  You have to let your kids grow up and find their ways in the world but its hard to do.  You want them to be around you always and that way you know their safe and sound.  Growing up is so hard to do for kids and their parents...

Work went awesome today.  I laughed so much it should be illegal.  I love being able to act like a goofball and get paid do it.

Sometimes you just have to keep on trucking you know...

I have watched a lot of good movies lately.  Still playing XBOX pretty much everyday, especially on my days off.  I did start working out again.  I have a goal of being able to start running again before my 40th birthday this year...(sighs)  so tomorrow is my workout day.  It does feel good to have to blood pumping and the sweat pouring from my brow tho right now it doesn't really take that much since I'm so outta shape.

No comments:

Movies that I Like

  • The Louisiana Sky
  • The Lakehouse
  • Secret Garden
  • The Chronicles of Riddick, Pitch Black
  • All Star Trek Movies
  • Sense and Sensibility
  • Pride and Prejudice

My Favorite Reads

  • Where the Sidewalk Ends by Shel Silverstein
  • Timeline by Michael Crichton R.I.P.
  • Angels & Demons by Dan Brown
  • Maxim Magazine
  • The Time Travelers Wife
  • Therapy by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Compulsion by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Bones by Jonathan Kellerman