Saturday, March 20, 2004

20 Mar 2004 - Peanut Butter and Banana's

I think that I have finally realized that I do have the ability to make new friends. And its funny how that people that you thought would be friends for a long time can come crashing, streaking to a halt. I would still someday like to find my "best" friend. I did have one in high school but afterwards, we both kind of went our separate ways. Which sometimes, that is how it goes. When I was married the first time, my 'best' friend more or less, was my ex husbands mother. We got a long extremely well. I talked to her than I did my own mother. We could talk for hours, even on the phone. IT was strange but I did like it. I think after all those years of being around her---and now IM not. I miss the relationship we had.

My sister is due with her 5th child this coming tuesday. Im looking forward to it. I just hope that she has it on one of my days off from work. I can't really afford to miss a day of work, but I guess i could just make up a day. I should check into that. Yes that is what I will do tomorrow at work...

And since I mentioned work, you would not believe the shit that is going on there. A girl I work with, Jessica, is trying to blame me for everything that she does at work. ITs just crazy. But its work and i will continue to do my job. Just like it should be

No comments:

Movies that I Like

  • The Louisiana Sky
  • The Lakehouse
  • Secret Garden
  • The Chronicles of Riddick, Pitch Black
  • All Star Trek Movies
  • Sense and Sensibility
  • Pride and Prejudice

My Favorite Reads

  • Where the Sidewalk Ends by Shel Silverstein
  • Timeline by Michael Crichton R.I.P.
  • Angels & Demons by Dan Brown
  • Maxim Magazine
  • The Time Travelers Wife
  • Therapy by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Compulsion by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Bones by Jonathan Kellerman