Sunday, September 12, 2004

16 Sep 2004 - Moved out of the country back to the big city

Ok, Ok, I know its been an extremely long time since I've added an entry to my diary. I did kind of forget about it there for awhile actually. I don't know how I could have but I did. So hopefully, now that some things in my life have changed I will remember more often. My husband and I finally were able to move back to Ohio on Aug 31st. Kentucky was Ok for a little while, but things were starting to get stressful. We were living with roommates, and that got extremely old after awhile. We really never had any privacy. There was also alot of other shit that went on but no since trudging up the past, because its done its over. Of course, I will miss of few of the friends that I did make down there but I am more happy to be home than anything else. I've been able to see my kids and i talk with them on the phone every night. Which when I was in KY it didn't happen. circumstances suck! But things are going to be better now.

And you know what I wish....I wish people would stop pushing me to do stuff. I will do them i feel they need to be, and I will always do something before it needs to be done. They make me feel like a freaking little kid instead of the 32 year old woman that I am. I have a mind of mine own and I will use it. Someone tries to force me to do something that I don't want or ready for, you will end up just pushing me away from them. They should know this by now. I will DO IT when I want to do it, not any sooner so get off my fucking back and leave me alone....you know whom I am talking about so don't act like you don't. Ok enough ranting, I do feel better.

We are living my sister and her husband for the time being. Hopefully, we can both find work pretty soon and get money saved so we can find a place of our own and keep our jobs and be able to stay in one place for a long time. Im tired of moving. It gets pretty old after awhile. I had to move alot when I was kid....I want to stay in one place and actually live! Doesn't everybody?! I mean I have dreams and desires, and goals and hopes. And One of them is definitely not to keep moving around all the time. It just puts too much stress on a person. How much can one person cope with?---i mean for real.

song playing-----Van Halen's why can't this be love
go figure

No comments:

Movies that I Like

  • The Louisiana Sky
  • The Lakehouse
  • Secret Garden
  • The Chronicles of Riddick, Pitch Black
  • All Star Trek Movies
  • Sense and Sensibility
  • Pride and Prejudice

My Favorite Reads

  • Where the Sidewalk Ends by Shel Silverstein
  • Timeline by Michael Crichton R.I.P.
  • Angels & Demons by Dan Brown
  • Maxim Magazine
  • The Time Travelers Wife
  • Therapy by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Compulsion by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Bones by Jonathan Kellerman