Friday, September 24, 2004

24 Sept. 2004-Just Another Day

Well, not really all that much happening right now. Still looking for a new job. Did take my app back to Wendy's. Woohoo Wendy's but hey its a job and i need one. So beggars can't be choosers.
I am really glad to be back in Ohio though. I missed it up here. I know where everything is pretty much. I was hoping to go to the library today but didn't make it up there. We did get a temp tag for the car. So know we don't have to worry about that for awhile. 30 days anyway.
My sister cleaned the house today and wasn't saying much. She was upset because she and her husband are trying to get pregnant and it hasn't happened yet. I keep telling her that she needs to relax and not think about it for awhile and if it is meant to be it will but she doesn't really think so. She can be stubborn like that. we all can from time to time, but we have to eat the meals life dishes out to us. We can change some things but not everything. It all comes back to that destiny thing I guess. Do we actually get to chose the things that happen, or is everything already laid out for us. Will we ever know. Probably not. such is life. we take chances, take the consequences and then move on to the next mistake, hurdle, or the joy. whatever we get, we get.

No comments:

Movies that I Like

  • The Louisiana Sky
  • The Lakehouse
  • Secret Garden
  • The Chronicles of Riddick, Pitch Black
  • All Star Trek Movies
  • Sense and Sensibility
  • Pride and Prejudice

My Favorite Reads

  • Where the Sidewalk Ends by Shel Silverstein
  • Timeline by Michael Crichton R.I.P.
  • Angels & Demons by Dan Brown
  • Maxim Magazine
  • The Time Travelers Wife
  • Therapy by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Compulsion by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Bones by Jonathan Kellerman