Thursday, September 30, 2004

30 Sep 2004 - Now Showing: Working Woman Again:The Sequel

Hey Hey Hey, I got the job i was up for. HOoray!! IM so happy. I go today for orientation and start working on monday. And I get to work days no more working nights and into the wee hours of morning. I get to have life besides sleeping all day and working all night. Im so proud of meself. I don't have to wait tables anymore either. That got really old. Dealing with people who just want want want and then only leave you a buck for a your trouble. But i do have to say that there were times i did get really awesome tips, i just don't want to depend on that anymore. I want all my money in my checks. When i do start working it will be good, that i don't have to spend all day with my crazy sister. Sisters' can drive you nuts, can they not?
I've been able to chat with a very good friend of mine the last couple of days. It had been over 2 years since we last spoke but it feels like no time has past at all. He is soooo funny. He cracks me up more than i crack myself up. He is only a year younger than me and it is nice to have a friend that is closer to your own age. Don't get me wrong, i loved the young friends I had/made while living in Kentucky, but you must admit, its nice to have somebody close to your own age as a friend, as well.

My husband has made friends with a little kitten that has been coming around. He always tells me that he is a dog person, but he also loves cats now. Its because of me, cause i rather have a cat than a dog. He feed the little kitty some warm milk this morning. He says he is going to take care of it or will end up dying this winter and we just can't have that. You know, i would like to be able to one get a hold of these people that throw kittens out to fend for themselves, especially when they are too young to take care of themselves. IF you aren't going to take care of pet, Then DON"T have one!!!!

Thats all for now folks.

No comments:

Movies that I Like

  • The Louisiana Sky
  • The Lakehouse
  • Secret Garden
  • The Chronicles of Riddick, Pitch Black
  • All Star Trek Movies
  • Sense and Sensibility
  • Pride and Prejudice

My Favorite Reads

  • Where the Sidewalk Ends by Shel Silverstein
  • Timeline by Michael Crichton R.I.P.
  • Angels & Demons by Dan Brown
  • Maxim Magazine
  • The Time Travelers Wife
  • Therapy by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Compulsion by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Bones by Jonathan Kellerman