Monday, January 03, 2005

Just another year

Well is another year already. Not really a big deal to me...just some more time to pass. We went to Kentucky again this weekend to visit my sister. We took our 2 nieces 14 and 16 years old with us. They had not seen their cousins in a long time so we thought it would be nice to take them with us. Well, we decided that we aren't doing that again. The 14 yr old is a freakin brat! So we aren't doing that again. Their momma can take them next time.

We didn't do anything for new years eve. It just kind of came and went that night. However, Rob did go out with a friend on saturday night and had a few beers. I didn't go because I really didn't feel like going out so I didn't go.

We did watch a very good movie last night. I, Robot with Will Smith. It was actually a very good movie. You should see it. We've been renting movies from Blockbuster online. Very cool way to go! You don't have to leave your house or even wait for a movie to become available to see it. You just go online and pick the movies you want to see and they send them to you 3 at a time. You return them in prepaid envelopes and then they send you another one in your queue. Its really awesome and its only 18 bucks a month. No late fees , nothing!

No comments:

Movies that I Like

  • The Louisiana Sky
  • The Lakehouse
  • Secret Garden
  • The Chronicles of Riddick, Pitch Black
  • All Star Trek Movies
  • Sense and Sensibility
  • Pride and Prejudice

My Favorite Reads

  • Where the Sidewalk Ends by Shel Silverstein
  • Timeline by Michael Crichton R.I.P.
  • Angels & Demons by Dan Brown
  • Maxim Magazine
  • The Time Travelers Wife
  • Therapy by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Compulsion by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Bones by Jonathan Kellerman