Sunday, December 26, 2004

last day of vacation....

Well, this is the last day of my vacation. I enjoyed everyday that I had off especially the time i spent with my kids.

Rob and I woke up christmas morning and it was freaking cold in the house. I mean cold! So pretty much stayed under the covers. My Dad kept asking if I was going to get up. I told I am up Im up, I'm just not getting out of bed. It was too cold. And besides, it was christmas day everything was closed so there was nothing to but stay in bed and watch tv all day. So I did. It took all day for the house to finally warm up. We watched the American Chopper series on The Discovery Channel all day.

No comments:

Movies that I Like

  • The Louisiana Sky
  • The Lakehouse
  • Secret Garden
  • The Chronicles of Riddick, Pitch Black
  • All Star Trek Movies
  • Sense and Sensibility
  • Pride and Prejudice

My Favorite Reads

  • Where the Sidewalk Ends by Shel Silverstein
  • Timeline by Michael Crichton R.I.P.
  • Angels & Demons by Dan Brown
  • Maxim Magazine
  • The Time Travelers Wife
  • Therapy by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Compulsion by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Bones by Jonathan Kellerman