Friday, December 03, 2004

I'm free! I'm free!!!

Well, I had to go to court today which sucked ass! And the judge was a f*ckin B*tch, the ex husband even said it too and if you knew him, you would know that is unlike him being the god-fearing man that he is. I've been having to go to court every 3 months for the last 2 years. Its just crazy! But things have turned around for me and mine in the last couple of months. So 2005 is going to be a whole new year. Its going to start off frest, clean slate if you will. I'm gonna make things happen and get some things done, final, over and out.

No comments:

Movies that I Like

  • The Louisiana Sky
  • The Lakehouse
  • Secret Garden
  • The Chronicles of Riddick, Pitch Black
  • All Star Trek Movies
  • Sense and Sensibility
  • Pride and Prejudice

My Favorite Reads

  • Where the Sidewalk Ends by Shel Silverstein
  • Timeline by Michael Crichton R.I.P.
  • Angels & Demons by Dan Brown
  • Maxim Magazine
  • The Time Travelers Wife
  • Therapy by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Compulsion by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Bones by Jonathan Kellerman