Monday, December 20, 2004

Its a MIRACLE!!!

My sister in Ky did exactly what she said she was going to do! I can't believe it!! I'm still in amazement!! I don't know what got into her to get it done but she did! She deserves something special for her special efforts! A nice slap on the back! SMACK!! There ya go sis, job well done.

This amazing thing that she has done. Well, she sent off a christmas package on the day she said she was going to! The guy at the post office even guaranteed that it would get her by Thursday. Well shall see if this comes to pass. (not holding my breath, but hoping anyways).

My daughter has a cold which she has given to her younger brother and myself. I think hubby is getting it too! You know when you wake up with the scratchy throat, stuffy nose, and then the dry coughing starts. I figured I would end up with a cold eventually but it still sucks to be sick. At least I didn't get bronchitis this year...knock on wood.

No comments:

Movies that I Like

  • The Louisiana Sky
  • The Lakehouse
  • Secret Garden
  • The Chronicles of Riddick, Pitch Black
  • All Star Trek Movies
  • Sense and Sensibility
  • Pride and Prejudice

My Favorite Reads

  • Where the Sidewalk Ends by Shel Silverstein
  • Timeline by Michael Crichton R.I.P.
  • Angels & Demons by Dan Brown
  • Maxim Magazine
  • The Time Travelers Wife
  • Therapy by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Compulsion by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Bones by Jonathan Kellerman