Thursday, December 02, 2004

Out to Lunch

I'm going to lunch today with my Dad. It shall be interesting. He is funny. He has a dry sense of humor sprinkled with a touch of sarcasm. He is a great Dad though. I know I've done some things that have disappointed him but he never faltered with his love and support of me. He is my crutch. I know he will always be there.

Ok for those of you who don't know, I live with my biological Dad and the Dad I'm having lunch with is my adoptive Dad. From a legal standpoint though my adoptive Dad is my dad. I have had an interesting life to say the least. Maybe I should write a book or something about my life and maybe it would help others that led a similiar life to mine. Who knows?! It could happen.

No comments:

Movies that I Like

  • The Louisiana Sky
  • The Lakehouse
  • Secret Garden
  • The Chronicles of Riddick, Pitch Black
  • All Star Trek Movies
  • Sense and Sensibility
  • Pride and Prejudice

My Favorite Reads

  • Where the Sidewalk Ends by Shel Silverstein
  • Timeline by Michael Crichton R.I.P.
  • Angels & Demons by Dan Brown
  • Maxim Magazine
  • The Time Travelers Wife
  • Therapy by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Compulsion by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Bones by Jonathan Kellerman