Thursday, December 09, 2004

Its a small world....

It is a small world.....

Last night at work someone can in to eat that I haven't seen since 1990. It was my old Attendance office worker from High school. It was weird.

I got my phone out at work last night and took some pictures. IT was funny.

There is also a new guy that started last week that runs the grill, well i don't trust him as far as i could throw him, and he is a big boy so not throwing him very far. So from nowon, Im keeping my purse in the managers office. Just something about this guy that just rubs me the wrong way. I know i really don't him all that much but my intuition is telling me something. So for now I will be guarded.

Tomorrow is my youngest sons birthday. I can't wait. Im sure he can't either. His Dad is having a party for him tonight and I will either tomorrow night or saturday. We have a lot to do after I pick them up from their Dads tomorrow so we will see how things go.

No comments:

Movies that I Like

  • The Louisiana Sky
  • The Lakehouse
  • Secret Garden
  • The Chronicles of Riddick, Pitch Black
  • All Star Trek Movies
  • Sense and Sensibility
  • Pride and Prejudice

My Favorite Reads

  • Where the Sidewalk Ends by Shel Silverstein
  • Timeline by Michael Crichton R.I.P.
  • Angels & Demons by Dan Brown
  • Maxim Magazine
  • The Time Travelers Wife
  • Therapy by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Compulsion by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Bones by Jonathan Kellerman