Sunday, December 12, 2004

after a small holiday

good evening all!

I took a small holiday from my blog. Obviously, not entirely though. Now that I have figured out how to post pictures from my phone to the blog. It was kind of an act of great achievement of the grandest degree.

listening to Def Leppard Pour some sugar on me.........................................................................

and now Im back after a short time delay inside me head........

I had to get a bite to eat and something to drink....A Nathans hot dog, on a bun and a coke.

I'm listening to my Launchcast Plus station on Yahoo. I would have to say I enjoy having the station. I get to chose the music I listen to by rating different, songs, artists, and albums, even genres. I think its really cool. And if you upgrade to the Plus, which I've been a member for almost 2 years now....I think it was really worth the $35 a year. Yeah a year, thats it. I don't think thats not a bad payout for all that you get. Maybe you should just check out mine to get an example of what your missing:-) this is it here.

No comments:

Movies that I Like

  • The Louisiana Sky
  • The Lakehouse
  • Secret Garden
  • The Chronicles of Riddick, Pitch Black
  • All Star Trek Movies
  • Sense and Sensibility
  • Pride and Prejudice

My Favorite Reads

  • Where the Sidewalk Ends by Shel Silverstein
  • Timeline by Michael Crichton R.I.P.
  • Angels & Demons by Dan Brown
  • Maxim Magazine
  • The Time Travelers Wife
  • Therapy by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Compulsion by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Bones by Jonathan Kellerman