Sunday, December 05, 2004

Things are beginning to look a whole lot brighter...

Yes they are. Its sunday. Last night hubby and I went to a mall and walked around, we did get him a new jacket and some bigger gauge earrings. He looks good in both. Yes my hubby wears earrings. My ten year old son wants an earring too but he is going to have to wait until he is 18.

We also went to eat at the Olive Garden. It was very good. It had been awhile since we ate there. ITs kinda my fav restaurant. Their Chicken Fettucine Alfredo is my fav dish. And we always get Kalimari as an appetizer. They cooked it perfectly. Of course by the time we ate, salad and the appetizer it didn't take long for me to get full eating my main course. So we doggied bagged it home.

Before we went in to the restaurant I was talking to my ex about what the kids had on their christmas list. Boy this man can talk. Almost like he is starving for adult conversation. But then again he and I always were able to get along on the phone. That is how our relationship first started back in '89. But I am glad that we do get along. Very few divorced couples can get along or agree on anything. Also, he has been letting me get more than what I am supposed too. I was going to get them today but they are putting up their christmas stuff. I told him that was cool. Im sure the kids were looking forward to it.

We are going to have a christmas tree this year. We weren't able to have one last year. 2005 is going to be whole new year, I know i've said this before but I can't believe things are turning around for us. We both have decent paying jobs, we live with my dad so that makes paying bills a lot easier. Its just going to be fantastic.

The boys start basketball camp next weekend. My ten yr old quipped on thanksgiving weekend, that he wanted play basketball so he could turn pro and get rich. From the mouths of babes...what can I say? he is a great kid, all of mine are. and I love them dearly.

No comments:

Movies that I Like

  • The Louisiana Sky
  • The Lakehouse
  • Secret Garden
  • The Chronicles of Riddick, Pitch Black
  • All Star Trek Movies
  • Sense and Sensibility
  • Pride and Prejudice

My Favorite Reads

  • Where the Sidewalk Ends by Shel Silverstein
  • Timeline by Michael Crichton R.I.P.
  • Angels & Demons by Dan Brown
  • Maxim Magazine
  • The Time Travelers Wife
  • Therapy by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Compulsion by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Bones by Jonathan Kellerman