Sunday, December 12, 2004

listening to music

There is times when I just want to sit and really listen to certain music. Its the kind of music, it has a soft touch, a light breeze, and very emotional. It digs to your very core and releases those emotions inside of you that you didn't think you had or even existed. Its rhythm and soft crescendos glides across mind and and absorbs its very notes into your being. You begin to sense the tingling and you close your eyes and begin to soar upon enchanted wings across the green fertile lands of home. The soft scent of wet earth upon your breath. You begin to feel things once again. You can find the group I was listening to as I wrote this here. I love their music, i think its just captivating and surreal. Excellent.

No comments:

Movies that I Like

  • The Louisiana Sky
  • The Lakehouse
  • Secret Garden
  • The Chronicles of Riddick, Pitch Black
  • All Star Trek Movies
  • Sense and Sensibility
  • Pride and Prejudice

My Favorite Reads

  • Where the Sidewalk Ends by Shel Silverstein
  • Timeline by Michael Crichton R.I.P.
  • Angels & Demons by Dan Brown
  • Maxim Magazine
  • The Time Travelers Wife
  • Therapy by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Compulsion by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Bones by Jonathan Kellerman