Thursday, December 16, 2004

something else.....

Well, I have decided that I have been posting too many pictures. See that is what happens when you get a new toy and you go crazy with it. I really like having a phone with a camera. I've been taking pictures of my kids and they like it too. I pick them up tomorrow at 4 pm. I get to keep them for a whole week. I get to be a mommie again. I miss it. All of it. I miss them needing things from me. Cooking, cleaning, washing their clothes, being able to fix my daughters hair. When she was younger, she is 12 now, she didnt like her hair being up or in barettes. But now she loves it. And my boys, well they are boys. They started basketball last weekend. They played football over the summer. My oldest boy Isaac, loved it but Elijah well he could've played or not. Elijah is a laid back kind of personality. He goes with the flow. I've been lucky to be blessed with 3 GREAT kids. And I must think that i've had something to do with that. Didn't I? I was raising them for the most part up until 2 years ago. And I must say that their Dad has done a good job. There are things I would like it if he took more part in but he works and does a lot for them. My ex and I get along really well now that we aren't together. We can talk on the phone for awhile its kind of weird. But its all good. What is best for the kids we will do. We have to, we are their parents who else is going to do it?

I want to continue this but I have to get ready for work......

No comments:

Movies that I Like

  • The Louisiana Sky
  • The Lakehouse
  • Secret Garden
  • The Chronicles of Riddick, Pitch Black
  • All Star Trek Movies
  • Sense and Sensibility
  • Pride and Prejudice

My Favorite Reads

  • Where the Sidewalk Ends by Shel Silverstein
  • Timeline by Michael Crichton R.I.P.
  • Angels & Demons by Dan Brown
  • Maxim Magazine
  • The Time Travelers Wife
  • Therapy by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Compulsion by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Bones by Jonathan Kellerman