Saturday, December 18, 2004

A whole lot of people....

It was a busy day yesterday Im glad its over.....

The kids and I are putting up our little 4ft. xmas tree tonight. It will be fun. My sister is supposed to be sending us a package today. Now whether she gets it sent or not thats a different story. She procrastinates really bad. We shall see if it gets here by thursday.


In other news, the district manager from where I work called and was asking me about something that happened at work tuesday night. I couldn't really tell him anything because once I leave work, I pretty much forget what happens there. Especially if it doesn't or didn't have anything to do with me personally. If I could've remembered I so would have told him what he needed to know, but I couldn't so I didn't.

No comments:

Movies that I Like

  • The Louisiana Sky
  • The Lakehouse
  • Secret Garden
  • The Chronicles of Riddick, Pitch Black
  • All Star Trek Movies
  • Sense and Sensibility
  • Pride and Prejudice

My Favorite Reads

  • Where the Sidewalk Ends by Shel Silverstein
  • Timeline by Michael Crichton R.I.P.
  • Angels & Demons by Dan Brown
  • Maxim Magazine
  • The Time Travelers Wife
  • Therapy by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Compulsion by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Bones by Jonathan Kellerman