Sunday, September 18, 2005

kids...they are so funny!

I always look forward to the weekends i have my children ages 13, 12, and 10.. My 12 year old had a football game today(17th). We had to be there 2 hours before his game started but it was cool. We got to sit and watch the 5th graders play first. They won their game 7-0. Then at 4 my son played his game. They won also. He liked the fact that they won but he was upset that he only got to be in the game for 3 plays. I think they should play him more but I am his mother. But he also has the a lot of heart to play the game. He loves it. And I'm pretty sure that the reason they don't play him more is because of his size. He is on the small size for his age and he gets it honest. His father is only 5'7 and I'm 5'5. Also, most of the people on my side of the family are small stature. I'm hoping that he will gain some size in the next couple of years. He does have an uncle that is 6'3 so it could happen we will just have to wait and see.....

No comments:

Movies that I Like

  • The Louisiana Sky
  • The Lakehouse
  • Secret Garden
  • The Chronicles of Riddick, Pitch Black
  • All Star Trek Movies
  • Sense and Sensibility
  • Pride and Prejudice

My Favorite Reads

  • Where the Sidewalk Ends by Shel Silverstein
  • Timeline by Michael Crichton R.I.P.
  • Angels & Demons by Dan Brown
  • Maxim Magazine
  • The Time Travelers Wife
  • Therapy by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Compulsion by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Bones by Jonathan Kellerman