Friday, September 23, 2005

and another thing....

The past week has been a busy week for us. Yesterday My hubby had surgery on his neck to remove a lump that had been there for at least 5 years. It ended up being benign mixed tumor and it was good that it was removed. He is doing ok its just hard to swallow right now but he will get better.

Work this past week for me was good. Business is down somewhat but as long as i work hard i will be able to keep my hours and OH yeah! I got another raise...YEAH! for me!! It was only 20 cents but every little bit helps.

No comments:

Movies that I Like

  • The Louisiana Sky
  • The Lakehouse
  • Secret Garden
  • The Chronicles of Riddick, Pitch Black
  • All Star Trek Movies
  • Sense and Sensibility
  • Pride and Prejudice

My Favorite Reads

  • Where the Sidewalk Ends by Shel Silverstein
  • Timeline by Michael Crichton R.I.P.
  • Angels & Demons by Dan Brown
  • Maxim Magazine
  • The Time Travelers Wife
  • Therapy by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Compulsion by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Bones by Jonathan Kellerman