Monday, October 03, 2005

little of this little of that....

Rob is recovering well from his surgery. We go on wednesday for a follow up to make sure everything is going ok and to get the full pathology report from the lump they removed.

He is finally starting 2nd shift today! We will finally be able to spend some time together. Since he was on 1st shift and I on 2nd's we didn't get much and we don't do well without seeing each other. It was hard missing him so much but now things will be much better now. My schedule at work is going to change a little bit. I will have to start working every other friday which is fine I don't mind. As long as I still get my hours. Its work I shall do it.

I was sick this past weekend which i got from my dad he was sick on thursday and it wasn't pretty. But it only lasted a day so that was good. Hopefully I won't get sick anymore this winter. knock on wood.

No comments:

Movies that I Like

  • The Louisiana Sky
  • The Lakehouse
  • Secret Garden
  • The Chronicles of Riddick, Pitch Black
  • All Star Trek Movies
  • Sense and Sensibility
  • Pride and Prejudice

My Favorite Reads

  • Where the Sidewalk Ends by Shel Silverstein
  • Timeline by Michael Crichton R.I.P.
  • Angels & Demons by Dan Brown
  • Maxim Magazine
  • The Time Travelers Wife
  • Therapy by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Compulsion by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Bones by Jonathan Kellerman