Monday, October 31, 2005

one cereal, many bowls

I was eating some cereal this evening and realized that depending on which cereal I am eating decides which bowl I use. My husband has one particular bowl that he used strictly for cereal eating and I am the opposite. For example, When I eat a flaky cereal I use a white corelle bowl. If I am eating an "o" shaped cereal, I use I small grayish white with a off color red stripe. It made up of some kind of crockery. If its kind of pebbly, puffy, crunchy, krispy, cracklin' sweet cereal I use a regular plastic type bowl. Narrow bottom, big hole. Old butter bowls.

Below is a list of a few of my favorite cereals......

#1 is definitely Froot Loops. It is the best of the loopy, round cereals.
Even Straight Outta the Box.
#2 is Peanut Butter Crunch. ONLY the best peanut nutty nut cereal ever.
#3 Cheerios. Just plain Ol' good eats.
#4 Sugar Crisp. The Ultimate Sugar High. To be eaten by major sweet tooths only.
#5 (Insert Drum Roll here..) Frosted Mini Wheats. Bite Size. Sweet and Crunchy. What a combo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Referenced at: http://breakfastbowl.blogspot.com/2005/10/bloggers-and-cereal_31.html

Movies that I Like

  • The Louisiana Sky
  • The Lakehouse
  • Secret Garden
  • The Chronicles of Riddick, Pitch Black
  • All Star Trek Movies
  • Sense and Sensibility
  • Pride and Prejudice

My Favorite Reads

  • Where the Sidewalk Ends by Shel Silverstein
  • Timeline by Michael Crichton R.I.P.
  • Angels & Demons by Dan Brown
  • Maxim Magazine
  • The Time Travelers Wife
  • Therapy by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Compulsion by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Bones by Jonathan Kellerman