Tuesday, October 18, 2005

squeak! whats that smell?

Well, I've gone and done it. Truly, folks, I've went and had a brainfart. A real one in true non-blonde style. I say non-blonde because I'm a brunette. *snicker*.. This is what happened......

The following story is true. No names have been changed to protect the innocent.

Tonight, I thought it would be funny to call Chris at work and ask him if he had any round tables for sale and then hang up. He would've known who it was and would've laughed and then called me a smartass. So I went and got the phone, dialed the number, asked Eric to put Chris on, when it dawned on me, that Chris wasn't working tonight, thats tomorrow night. I was DERRRRRR!!! Eric reminded me that if Chris was there working then I would be there too! Major DUHHH! I had a total brainfart and knew it and proceeded to tell Debbie what I had done to which her response was "dumbass!".

Well, thats what happened in my own words.

Fellow Brunettes....."don't hurt me." ok....maybe a little...teehee.

No comments:

Movies that I Like

  • The Louisiana Sky
  • The Lakehouse
  • Secret Garden
  • The Chronicles of Riddick, Pitch Black
  • All Star Trek Movies
  • Sense and Sensibility
  • Pride and Prejudice

My Favorite Reads

  • Where the Sidewalk Ends by Shel Silverstein
  • Timeline by Michael Crichton R.I.P.
  • Angels & Demons by Dan Brown
  • Maxim Magazine
  • The Time Travelers Wife
  • Therapy by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Compulsion by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Bones by Jonathan Kellerman