Saturday, October 08, 2005

I'm not sure and I don't know why

I'm not sure and I don't know why things are the way they are, they just are. I haven't really had a lot to say of late. I guess I just haven't sat done and let my self get deep in thought.

Work is they same ol' same ol'. There has been some drama, I just don't let myself get involved in it because its stupid.

Sometimes I wish hubby and I had friends we could actually do things with. That would be nice. He did ask me if I wanted to go out this weekend see a movie or something and all I could say is "I don't know." We really should go and do something so we aren't sitting here all weekend bored out of our gourds cause that is what will happen come tomorrow. He has been working on the car all day trying to get it running again. We drove it over to Milford and the back right brake started smokin'. Guess its time to change that one. So he gets to do that tomorrow. We did get the little metal key thing to stick in the fuse panel to see what error code we get from the computer on the car and found out it could be one of 3 different sensors. So he is getting the least expensive one and trying that and then move on the to the next one if it isn't. He told me which ones they were but I can't remember all the mechanical mumbo jumbo. Some things on the car I understand other things I will just the man handle.

I am fixing potato soup for dinner and listening to my Monster Ballads CD....I got it turned up real loud because right now nobody is here except for me...The decibel level is going to reach new heights....not to high cause it just might shake this poor ol house apart...LOL not really funny but it is in a way.

No comments:

Movies that I Like

  • The Louisiana Sky
  • The Lakehouse
  • Secret Garden
  • The Chronicles of Riddick, Pitch Black
  • All Star Trek Movies
  • Sense and Sensibility
  • Pride and Prejudice

My Favorite Reads

  • Where the Sidewalk Ends by Shel Silverstein
  • Timeline by Michael Crichton R.I.P.
  • Angels & Demons by Dan Brown
  • Maxim Magazine
  • The Time Travelers Wife
  • Therapy by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Compulsion by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Bones by Jonathan Kellerman