Tuesday, October 25, 2005

does she think of me?

I was just sitting and here and I started thinking of my sister, Julie. I haven't seen or talked to her in a little over 3 years. Not because I haven't wanted to its just that we somehow lost contact with each other. One of these days.......


Tonight at work was rather slow and boring. It seemed like the night dragged forever. It was such a looooonnng night. Eric doesn't work all this week and it sucks. Eric and I annoy the heck out of each just purely for the funniness of it. I pick on him like he was one of my younger brothers. Its funny. So an interesting week it shall be....

The hubby and I had a somewhat exciting weekend. On Saturday we actually left the house and met up with a friend, then went to another friends house and celebrated 420 for awhile. After that we actually went to the mall but didn't really go into the mall part of the mall. Went to Kohl's and got hubby some pants, a shirt, and some boxer briefs (must have for well-equipped manly men). We finally made it back home and lo and behold, no boxer briefs in the bag. So now we have to go back to the mall but not really go in and get his boxer briefs. After we get home and I cook dinner. We eat. Hubby and I celebrated 420 again. Then a little while later got our freak on! Yes! It was absolutely amazing. This man who is 44 years old and starting to feel his age just doesn't to remember that he keeps making our love-making even better and better. I have no need to look anywhere else to fulfill my needs because there is no one, no one out there, that just can't compare. Just Can't.

No comments:

Movies that I Like

  • The Louisiana Sky
  • The Lakehouse
  • Secret Garden
  • The Chronicles of Riddick, Pitch Black
  • All Star Trek Movies
  • Sense and Sensibility
  • Pride and Prejudice

My Favorite Reads

  • Where the Sidewalk Ends by Shel Silverstein
  • Timeline by Michael Crichton R.I.P.
  • Angels & Demons by Dan Brown
  • Maxim Magazine
  • The Time Travelers Wife
  • Therapy by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Compulsion by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Bones by Jonathan Kellerman