Friday, January 20, 2006

The Dynamics of Fun

In the house in which I live we all have a motto, creed, rule...that whatever happens in the basement stays in the basement. A place where anything and everything goes. I mean ANYTHING!!! And anything has definitely happened. Only if I could tell you what has transpired but oh that rule. I can't do it. I can't betray the rule...but the following of which I am about to write should clue you in...hehehehehe!

.....the softness of milky white skin,
a kiss, full of a lovers warmth,
a wanting, a yearning, a desire,
...Able to touch, caress a forbidden place
wet and swollen with a new passion,
to bring forth pleasure where its never been.


No comments:

Movies that I Like

  • The Louisiana Sky
  • The Lakehouse
  • Secret Garden
  • The Chronicles of Riddick, Pitch Black
  • All Star Trek Movies
  • Sense and Sensibility
  • Pride and Prejudice

My Favorite Reads

  • Where the Sidewalk Ends by Shel Silverstein
  • Timeline by Michael Crichton R.I.P.
  • Angels & Demons by Dan Brown
  • Maxim Magazine
  • The Time Travelers Wife
  • Therapy by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Compulsion by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Bones by Jonathan Kellerman