Wednesday, February 01, 2006

lots to say and no time to say it....

I haven't posted in awhile because our computer is brokedown. Hubby replaced the motherboard and cpu but now he can't get the hard drive to low level format and get windows back on it. He thinks the old motherboard just fried it. So now we have to replace the hard drive, again. It really sucks because I can't get online as much as I would like and do the things I like to do on the computer. Right now, I'm on my roommates computer and it took me 15 minutes to get thing to get connected to the internet. You know the funny thing is when my hubby tells me whats wrong with the computer or what he is doing to to it this is what I hear........"blah, blah, blah, motherboard, blah, blah, blah, hard drive, blah, blah, blah, you broke it.!" But this time folks, really I didn't break it. I will admit I do seem to wear the mice out. I play several games I do alot of clicking. Its funny really.

Anyways, work is going alright. Having fun at like usual. I can't help myself, I like my job and the people I work with and to tell the truth, its waaaaaaaay easy.

Did have some fun last week though. Hubby and I and another couple played adult monopoly. It was a riot especially when 2 of the people(yep, the women) are drinking, and drinking. I will say I didn't drink too much to get myself totally sloshed and unable to get to work the next day. Which has happened before but it was a yucky experience and I won't do it again. Yeah, I know I say that now but I'm sure that I will being the woman that I am. But if it does, hubby will take care of me because he is great like that.

This past Sunday hubby and i acquired another vehicle. My dad knew this guy that was selling his distribution business so he had to get some things he had stored at the warehouse out by Sunday and what do you know, he had a car in there. So Dad emailed me about, I called the guy and we go it. Free of charge. All we had to do so far is put a battery in it. Hubby took ours from the other vehicle and put it in the "new" car and it started right up. Its a stick shift so I can't drive it. Hubby drove it too work last night and he said he needed to grease the doo-eys around the gear shift. I can't remember what he called them. Anyways, it runs. So now we have 2 vehicles, both we have managed to get free of charge. We are very lucky people and very thankful for the people we know...Thanks Dad for getting around and knowing so many darn people.

Now I have to take a shower and get ready for work..........Be good or be Good at it which floats your boat.

And some good advice to all the woman out there that have a special man in their lives.....don't let the poor thing get blue balls.....LOL

No comments:

Movies that I Like

  • The Louisiana Sky
  • The Lakehouse
  • Secret Garden
  • The Chronicles of Riddick, Pitch Black
  • All Star Trek Movies
  • Sense and Sensibility
  • Pride and Prejudice

My Favorite Reads

  • Where the Sidewalk Ends by Shel Silverstein
  • Timeline by Michael Crichton R.I.P.
  • Angels & Demons by Dan Brown
  • Maxim Magazine
  • The Time Travelers Wife
  • Therapy by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Compulsion by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Bones by Jonathan Kellerman