Wednesday, February 08, 2006

hanging in and doing alright

Well, hubby finally got the computer back up and somewhat running. It still needs a new hard drive but for now its working.

The District Manager is going to be talking with me in the next week or two about moving up into management. I've been discussing it with a few people to try and find out the ups and downs with it and I've realized that its really no different than what I do now. There is definitely a lot more responsibility with it but Im up to the challenge. Its time that I moved up in the workforce. When I was working for Steak n Shake I wanted to move up there but the management there moved really, really slowly. The biggest thing that I was concerned with by moving up was if it would change the way I feel about my job. I know I won't be staying at the same store I am now but if a spot opens up there I could move back to it. etc........

Had a good time at the superbowl the roomies held at the house. Me and 3 other girls and 3 of the guys took a quick trip up to the local Hustler store. It was definitely fun. "J" and I discussed some of the things we liked sexually. It was interesting that we shared some of the interests. OH, "J" is a girl. LOL Tonight at work I found out that "J's" boyfriend thought her and I were flirting with each other. I was a little bit but thats just my nature and we were also having a very good time at the party and all the drinking we were doing didn't hurt either. But I didn't drink enough to where I got totally off my ass drunk couldn't make it in to work the next day like I have before. After everybody left when hubby and I finally made it upstairs to go to bed, we did have some awesome sex!!

No comments:

Movies that I Like

  • The Louisiana Sky
  • The Lakehouse
  • Secret Garden
  • The Chronicles of Riddick, Pitch Black
  • All Star Trek Movies
  • Sense and Sensibility
  • Pride and Prejudice

My Favorite Reads

  • Where the Sidewalk Ends by Shel Silverstein
  • Timeline by Michael Crichton R.I.P.
  • Angels & Demons by Dan Brown
  • Maxim Magazine
  • The Time Travelers Wife
  • Therapy by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Compulsion by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Bones by Jonathan Kellerman