Wednesday, February 22, 2006

some things have changed.....

Well, I've decided to not do the management thing...at least not right now. I like having to only work 4 days a week with weekends off. I work my 38 hours and I'm done for the week. I don't want my schedule to be all scattered brained......so, therefore in the best interest of myself I'm not gonna do it. So there!

I did go into work today a little giggly. I was being all sorts of silly. Silly sorts of all silliness. I told Matt that if you had diarhhea you could eat some cheese and it would bind you right up. He said "Katie's fun fact of the day brought to you by Kraft." Well, this made me extremely giggly and everyone was looking at me funny. Chris didn't figure out what was up with me until I pursed my lips and blew in real hard. Duh!!!

We are definitely going to Kentucky this weekend. We decided it would be a good time to get new tatoos. Now I just have to figure out what and where I want it. Not an easy process, I'll tell ya. Also, hopefully we will get to hook-up with The Phyllis and get trashed. Oh, jolly good fun it shall we and we will tarry there for a moment. Probably, a thousands of moment all stacked on top of each other. Good Fun, Jolly.

Movies that I Like

  • The Louisiana Sky
  • The Lakehouse
  • Secret Garden
  • The Chronicles of Riddick, Pitch Black
  • All Star Trek Movies
  • Sense and Sensibility
  • Pride and Prejudice

My Favorite Reads

  • Where the Sidewalk Ends by Shel Silverstein
  • Timeline by Michael Crichton R.I.P.
  • Angels & Demons by Dan Brown
  • Maxim Magazine
  • The Time Travelers Wife
  • Therapy by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Compulsion by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Bones by Jonathan Kellerman