Thursday, April 20, 2006

Happy New Year!!!

Yep its that time of the year again all freakin day! So light up, partake and pass it around.

Hubby started is new job yesterday. Lets just say it starts with an A and ends in a K steel co. He did come up to work last night to see me. I was so happy to see him. For now we are only going to be able to see each other at night when I get home from work. Absence makes the heart grow fonder they say but what if your already fonder then you just end up missing each other like crazy.

I also realized that this driving your self everywhere is for the birds. I don't really care to drive but I know I have too. The grand prix is on its last wheel so to speak. Hubby wants it to make it another month and then we will be able to get me a better car. But the GP did have a good run though considering we got it for free.

No comments:

Movies that I Like

  • The Louisiana Sky
  • The Lakehouse
  • Secret Garden
  • The Chronicles of Riddick, Pitch Black
  • All Star Trek Movies
  • Sense and Sensibility
  • Pride and Prejudice

My Favorite Reads

  • Where the Sidewalk Ends by Shel Silverstein
  • Timeline by Michael Crichton R.I.P.
  • Angels & Demons by Dan Brown
  • Maxim Magazine
  • The Time Travelers Wife
  • Therapy by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Compulsion by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Bones by Jonathan Kellerman