Thursday, June 01, 2006

for the most part its been a good month....

Yep this past month has been actually pretty decent. I got my schedule changed at work. I no longer work nights. Now I just have to get used to getting up at the butt crack of dawn but it is nice to be home by 4 or 5 in the evening though.

We've been living at the new place for a little over a month now and its great. Its nice to have a place of our own again.

We got 2 kittens from my sister. We named them Draco and Falcor and they're some crazy cats. They are starting to learn that they can't jump on the counters.

Congratulations go out to Rob and Kelly for the birth of their son. Being a parent can be hectic but for the most part its great fun and it just gets better as they get older. Good Luck you two on shaping and molding a young mind.

Happy Belated Birthday it my baby sister Julie. We Love and miss you lots!!

No comments:

Movies that I Like

  • The Louisiana Sky
  • The Lakehouse
  • Secret Garden
  • The Chronicles of Riddick, Pitch Black
  • All Star Trek Movies
  • Sense and Sensibility
  • Pride and Prejudice

My Favorite Reads

  • Where the Sidewalk Ends by Shel Silverstein
  • Timeline by Michael Crichton R.I.P.
  • Angels & Demons by Dan Brown
  • Maxim Magazine
  • The Time Travelers Wife
  • Therapy by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Compulsion by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Bones by Jonathan Kellerman