Monday, August 21, 2006

Just Have to say....

For one I have to say that the Hinder CD "Extreme Behavior" is excellent!!!! A friend of mine gave me a copy of it a couple of months back and I never listened to it until yesterday.

I also got the great experience of talking with my hubby's brother-in-law. Now I know why he avoids talking with them. They just go on and on. So I'm never going to "nag" him about talking with his sister when she calls long distance from Tennessee.

I think I pissed off my ex when I put too dark of make-up on my 14 year old daughter. She is autistic and a different kind of teenager. She still hangs on to what most people would think would be childish for a 14 year old girl. But there are ways she wants to be more of a girl than what he thinks she should be. I told him that she looked good with it and I liked it and therefore it didn't matter because I am also her parent. So he made it a point to tell me that "she is going to wash that off tonight when she gets home". I said to him, "well she should wash her face before she goes to bed".

In other news......

About last night...all I can say is mind-blowing, sensational, over the top, whole new threshold, satisfying(better than a snickers for sure), unbelievable, incredible, can't wait until it happens again sex!!@!!!!!@@#!!!@##!#!@!@!@!@@$@#!@~~~!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Movies that I Like

  • The Louisiana Sky
  • The Lakehouse
  • Secret Garden
  • The Chronicles of Riddick, Pitch Black
  • All Star Trek Movies
  • Sense and Sensibility
  • Pride and Prejudice

My Favorite Reads

  • Where the Sidewalk Ends by Shel Silverstein
  • Timeline by Michael Crichton R.I.P.
  • Angels & Demons by Dan Brown
  • Maxim Magazine
  • The Time Travelers Wife
  • Therapy by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Compulsion by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Bones by Jonathan Kellerman