Monday, September 28, 2009

things are moving fast

Hey everyone. Just sitting here at home watching another episode of Law & Order criminal intent. Very good show. The season premieres of House and Heroes was absolutely entertainment at its best. I also watched the new show Eastwick and The Good Wife i enjoyed both of those which I know that one of them or both won't make it. You get hooked on a show and then they pull it. There are so many shows that I like and with my work schedule thank god for the DVR.

Our new mastiff puppy "Duchess" is doing great. She is 5 months old and she is almost bigger than our 4 yr old Husky mix "Pepper". It so funny watching them play together. Our 2 kitties chewy and fuzzy love her too. They will cuddle right up with her and sleep. They play with her tail and she just ignores them.

We did get the new Halo ODST game for xbox when it came out. Its a pretty cool game. I don't play them much anymore because it just hurts my hands too much. Hubby and my 2 teenage boys like playing it. I just watch and read my books.

I read The Time Travelers Wife it was very very good. It was hard to put it down, you want read more and more but Alas! one does have to sleep sometime. Speaking of sleepy Hubby is past out in his recliner. He is still in a lot of pain from his neck surgery its hard to sleep in the bed.

I think I might take a nap today. I don't work again until the morrow.

No comments:

Movies that I Like

  • The Louisiana Sky
  • The Lakehouse
  • Secret Garden
  • The Chronicles of Riddick, Pitch Black
  • All Star Trek Movies
  • Sense and Sensibility
  • Pride and Prejudice

My Favorite Reads

  • Where the Sidewalk Ends by Shel Silverstein
  • Timeline by Michael Crichton R.I.P.
  • Angels & Demons by Dan Brown
  • Maxim Magazine
  • The Time Travelers Wife
  • Therapy by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Compulsion by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Bones by Jonathan Kellerman