Thursday, November 12, 2009

Just a quick update.....Duchess our 6 month old mastiff puppy is now 62.5 lbs. Pepper our 4 yr old husky mix is only 54.5 lbs. She has started to chance him around the yard now instead of the other way around.

Hubby went and got the new call of duty game modern warfare 2. Its really cool and no, i havent played it cause I don't even try. I just like watching the hubby and my 2 boys play it. I think the graphics are awesome, and the maps are way more involved than in the last one. I will tell you that the online play is harder (to me anyways) than the 1st game. Which is good, it intensifies the game. My oldest son Isaac is dying to play it but he has to wait until the next weekend to play it because we have it here and he doesn't have one at his Dad's house. I was thinking to taking the game up to him so he can start playing it. I know he is going to love it.


In family news.....I found out last week that my eldest sister Lori is back in jail. Yeah I said jail. She has been back in since September. A friend of hers called me. I guess she said something to him about calling me when he went to go see her. I can't blame her for not thinking of it sooner. She has a lot of difficulty in the mental area. And I'm not sure if she will ever get better. I keep thinking that if she lived up here closer to us we could help her more and make sure she does everything that she can to get herself better. She really doesn't have a support system where she is because her family-meaning me and our 2 other sisters-are all up here in ohio. Anyways, I found the # for where she is so I'm gonna call it to see how I can write to her. So I can let her know that we love her and are here for her when she is ready to need to us. I hope.

Oh yeah, My eldest son, Isaac got a 4.0 gpa on his report card. I'm so proud of him. I knew he could do it.

No comments:

Movies that I Like

  • The Louisiana Sky
  • The Lakehouse
  • Secret Garden
  • The Chronicles of Riddick, Pitch Black
  • All Star Trek Movies
  • Sense and Sensibility
  • Pride and Prejudice

My Favorite Reads

  • Where the Sidewalk Ends by Shel Silverstein
  • Timeline by Michael Crichton R.I.P.
  • Angels & Demons by Dan Brown
  • Maxim Magazine
  • The Time Travelers Wife
  • Therapy by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Compulsion by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Bones by Jonathan Kellerman