Friday, November 20, 2009



Just having a little fun on neopets. Supposedly I'm like the Air Fairie....which is i guess could be kind of true....sometimes it takes a little time for things to land.

Isaac is finally playing Modern Warfare 2 online. He can't have his X-box online at his dad's house but we have ours online so he plays here. He has been playing since aound 5 this afternoon and he is on Level 13 so far. I played him in a private match and he kicked my butt. I played Elijah and I beat him once and that was the end of my winning streak. They really like playing the game and so do I. Ok. Elijah just walked in and he says I didn't beat him....I am starting to see a rematch in the not so distant future....stay tuned for more developments...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Katie! Just wanted to say hey again. Hope everything is going well. I miss you. Talk soon. Rob

Movies that I Like

  • The Louisiana Sky
  • The Lakehouse
  • Secret Garden
  • The Chronicles of Riddick, Pitch Black
  • All Star Trek Movies
  • Sense and Sensibility
  • Pride and Prejudice

My Favorite Reads

  • Where the Sidewalk Ends by Shel Silverstein
  • Timeline by Michael Crichton R.I.P.
  • Angels & Demons by Dan Brown
  • Maxim Magazine
  • The Time Travelers Wife
  • Therapy by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Compulsion by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Bones by Jonathan Kellerman