Thursday, March 25, 2010

attack of the sleepy-eyed zombie

Its around 430 in the morning and its obvious that I can't sleep. For some strange reason I got bitten by the cleaning bug so I decided to run with it. One never knows when its going to hit so I take advantage because I do all that tedious cleaning that should be done ever so often anyways but never gets done. Maybe its that spring cleaning thing. It also didn't help that our dog Duchess was snoring louder than my husband Rob usually does and since she is a 90lb Mastiff its not like I can tell her to roll over or even roll her over myself. But I digress.......what really sucks about not being able to sleep is the fact that I have to work tomorrow at 1230. Either I will make it or I won't.

My son Isaac finally got his driver's permit. I am looking forward to teaching him how to drive. I'm so proud of him. He always worry's about passing any kind of test that he has but I just reming him that he gets straight A's and he will do just fine. And of course he does every time. He takes after me in that regard. He is a great kid. Actually all 3 of my kids are great. I don't know how I got so lucky.

Last night I got to talk to my good friend "R" that I haven't spoken to for a long while. Well, I can't ever remember the last time we chatted. It was good to get back into touch with him, he was a riot to hang out with. He even invited the hubby and I to come over for a visit after I get off work tomorrow(actually later today). I am looking forward to because its been awhile since we've hung out with friends closer to my age. My friend Summer from work came over last friday and we played "kings" the drinking game which my hubby won of course. I took a couple of shots of jaggermiester and that was it for me. I'm just not that into drinking anymore. I guess its because I'm older and getting drunk and feeling like crap the next day just isn't my idea of fun anymore. But ehh, whaddya gonna do peer pressure sucks...lol


No comments:

Movies that I Like

  • The Louisiana Sky
  • The Lakehouse
  • Secret Garden
  • The Chronicles of Riddick, Pitch Black
  • All Star Trek Movies
  • Sense and Sensibility
  • Pride and Prejudice

My Favorite Reads

  • Where the Sidewalk Ends by Shel Silverstein
  • Timeline by Michael Crichton R.I.P.
  • Angels & Demons by Dan Brown
  • Maxim Magazine
  • The Time Travelers Wife
  • Therapy by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Compulsion by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Bones by Jonathan Kellerman