Tuesday, October 05, 2004

5 Oct 2004 - Aww..don't you just love your family?!

Well, i am now back to working again. Finally!! I am now working days. YEAH!! I'm soooooo happy now. I didn't realize working days was so awesome. I get off work while its still daylight. How weird is that? For those of you that don't know, I used to work nights at steak n shake in kentucky. I like days alot better. I am going to get to have a life now I can't believe it. Right now its not all that big of a deal but when my husband and I get a place of our own, watch out. Living with relatives sucks butthole, but you do what you have to do in order to have a place to live until you can get the money together to get your own place. Oh what a day that will be, standing outside with your mouth open wide, ahh ahhh ahh aha ahha...oh wait thats a song..LOL

http://www.archives.gov/federal_register/electoral_college/procedural_guide.html

This is a link to the National Archives and Records Administration. I would like anybody that stumbles on to my diary take a look at this page and read the third paragraph and then tell me why everybody is making such a big deal about people voting in the presidential election. I've never understood the big hoopla surrounding it. The popular vote does not count.

http://www.archives.gov/federal_register/electoral_college/scores2.html#2000

If you take a look at the above page you can see that Al Gore clearly won the popular vote but George Bush won the election. We the people need to rise up and say that stinks!!

No comments:

Movies that I Like

  • The Louisiana Sky
  • The Lakehouse
  • Secret Garden
  • The Chronicles of Riddick, Pitch Black
  • All Star Trek Movies
  • Sense and Sensibility
  • Pride and Prejudice

My Favorite Reads

  • Where the Sidewalk Ends by Shel Silverstein
  • Timeline by Michael Crichton R.I.P.
  • Angels & Demons by Dan Brown
  • Maxim Magazine
  • The Time Travelers Wife
  • Therapy by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Compulsion by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Bones by Jonathan Kellerman