Thursday, October 28, 2004

28 Oct 2004 - Just another day at the office.

I know its been awhile so here I am. We are no longer living with sister. She kind of asked us to leave one night so we are back living with my biological father. Its not great but at least its not the car..LOL I am finally getting more hours at work now. I have to work 3-close but its cool. At least this place closes unlike steak n shake which is open 24 hours 363 days of the year. Believe me that gets old and its hell sometimes. But I did enjoy working there thats for sure. I am starting to miss my pals in Kentucky. They were some great people. Phyllis, you still ROCK!! Thanks for puffing harder for me the other night, it was awesome.

I went to get a much needed haircut today. My hair feels great. Its still long but feels better. I will actually be able to fix it now instead of just putting it up in ponytail all the time. But before I went and got my haircut I went to the Hustler Hollywood store and got some much needed lube. Man, that stuff is awesome. If you have never tried it you should, it really feels great

No comments:

Movies that I Like

  • The Louisiana Sky
  • The Lakehouse
  • Secret Garden
  • The Chronicles of Riddick, Pitch Black
  • All Star Trek Movies
  • Sense and Sensibility
  • Pride and Prejudice

My Favorite Reads

  • Where the Sidewalk Ends by Shel Silverstein
  • Timeline by Michael Crichton R.I.P.
  • Angels & Demons by Dan Brown
  • Maxim Magazine
  • The Time Travelers Wife
  • Therapy by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Compulsion by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Bones by Jonathan Kellerman