Monday, November 01, 2004

Isn't the weather just great.

Here I am again. What can i say? I had a great weekend. Rob and I went to our buddies house, took a little road trip, came back and got our groove on. It was awesome. It felt great passing around that J. We wasn't able to hang out for long, but long enough I guess. We did get to see our friend that we hadn't seen in a long while. Im sure we will be hanging out again. We were talking about being able to do couples stuff together. His girlfriend his very pretty and she seems like fun too.

I was able to spend some time with my kids on sunday afternoon. It went great. My youngest son, he'll be 10 in December, he is just a riot. He was telling me that I needed to shave his legs because they were getting too hairy. Hairy?? He's only 10. He is a little weird sometimes, but funny. He just makes ya laugh. My other son, was a little quiet. He didn't quite seem hisself. I guess we all have days like that. My daughter was doing good though. She was pretty much herself. We watched the LOTR 3, we rented it on saturday night and realized while we were watching it that we had already seen it when we were living in Kentucky. We felt really stupid. I couldn't believe I picked out a movie i had already seen but I was so sure that I hadn't seen it. Oh well, life does move on. ITs a crazy world i just live it.

Living with my dad hasn't really been that bad. We our trying to get things moved around and figured out so we can actually have a room with a door. Ya know, that privacy thing that married couples need. I had Rob put a sheet up last night so we could have some privacy. Because anybody that is in the kitchen or walking to the restroom can see right into the bedroom. ITs pretty much just an open space. But the sheet hanging on a rope does help.

I need to turn on some music or something its just too damn quiet in here. LOL

No comments:

Movies that I Like

  • The Louisiana Sky
  • The Lakehouse
  • Secret Garden
  • The Chronicles of Riddick, Pitch Black
  • All Star Trek Movies
  • Sense and Sensibility
  • Pride and Prejudice

My Favorite Reads

  • Where the Sidewalk Ends by Shel Silverstein
  • Timeline by Michael Crichton R.I.P.
  • Angels & Demons by Dan Brown
  • Maxim Magazine
  • The Time Travelers Wife
  • Therapy by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Compulsion by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Bones by Jonathan Kellerman