Sunday, November 14, 2004

who can think of this?

Doing laundry sucks! That is what is on the agenda for today. Woohoo!! I'm so excited and I just can't hide it, im about to lose control and i think I like it!!!

Anyways, Yesterday we took the kiddies out to eat and to see Shrek 2. IT was funny!! The puss-in-boots character was hilarious. Might have to eventually get that on DVD. The kids enjoyed it also, but they did already see it but it was the only thing that was playing that the kids could see...so they saw it again. They had fun, we had fun. My kids are a riot. They make me laugh, especially the youngest.

We got back home last night and went to Wolly World....YEAH I got 2 new DVD's , "Daylight" and "Double Jeopardy". Both good movies. I've been talking about making a list of my fav movies but some reason I just haven't gotten around to it yet. I know I will one of these days I will do it. Maybe. LOL

Talked online to the "the phyllis". She is doing good and so is her 2 yr old. The doc finally removed his tonsils and adenoids. She said he is already showing improvement. Im glad, that poor thing always had ear infections, sore throat, the works.

Ok, now for me....Im doing alright considering. Work is going good, and so is my hubby's. We have a place to live, its not the best in the world but its a roof. And we now have Hot water. Went there for about 2 weeks with none at all. The one that my dad did have burst last winter. He wasn't staying here and it got extremely cold and so Kaboom! no more hot water heater. Well, we do now and its amazing the little things you miss when you don't have them. It was a pain in the butt heating up water on the stove for a bath, or even to just do the dishes.

We are planning on going to Ky next weekend. I am looking forward to it. I will get to see and party with "the Phyllis". We are going to have fun, fun, fun.

No comments:

Movies that I Like

  • The Louisiana Sky
  • The Lakehouse
  • Secret Garden
  • The Chronicles of Riddick, Pitch Black
  • All Star Trek Movies
  • Sense and Sensibility
  • Pride and Prejudice

My Favorite Reads

  • Where the Sidewalk Ends by Shel Silverstein
  • Timeline by Michael Crichton R.I.P.
  • Angels & Demons by Dan Brown
  • Maxim Magazine
  • The Time Travelers Wife
  • Therapy by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Compulsion by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Bones by Jonathan Kellerman