Friday, November 12, 2004

Aww just shut up already! your making me stupid...

Its been awhile....so one would think that I have lots to say...well for some reason I don't think I do. Maybe I will once I get going here. Work is well work. ITs not bad but it isn't great either. But there is a girl, that is nineteen that works with me occasionally, well she is a talker. I mean the girl loves to hear herself talk. Half the time, she doesn't really know what she is talking about. Don't ya just love people like that?! Sometimes its really hard not to just tell her..will you shut the fuck up!!! Last night at work, one of the managers asked me..."is she getting on your nerves yet?" I laughed and said yes...LOL

Ok...since I have working nights again I haven't talked with my friend opie all week...but I have been chatting with a guy in florida in the wee hours of the morning. He is such a hoot! We laugh alot and talk a lot of shit but its fun. He even told my hubby that I was "super cool". How awesome is that!! It feels pretty good when someone tells ya that your cool but i always knew i was. Im sure others would differ with me on that but I say to them...."Fuck you bastards"...LOL He is not so bad himself. The other night I made him go to Steak n Shake and get one of their new white chocolate milk shakes. I had one too and its REALLY good. The eggnog flavor is back! Im going to wait to get one of those when we go to Kentucky for a visit the next weekend.(I can't wait to get my high on with my great friend "THE PHYLLIS!) We were chatting the other with some idiot 18year old in New York. He started spouting shit that women are stupid, when we get want we want fuck everybody else, you still talkin to me, women are bitches and blah blah blah. Well Phyllis started chatting with him also, well he thought she was a guy because of her screen name...IT got to be pretty hilarious. I'll tell ya something too, Phyllis tells ya shit just like it is, she also knows how to say something that makes the other person feel like an idiot(truth hurts don't it ya idiots out there, Yeah you know you are so don't act you don't know what I am talking about). Hey, Im saying that sometimes I can't be an idiot, Im sure I can be, but Im not a stupid, idiot, moronic, dumbshit, that thinks women are all stupid bitches either. No wonder the guy is online and not out trying to find a woman of us own. He's been turned down by too many....and mostly because he is just plain rude!!!

I'm thinking I want another tattoo. I wonder is there is way to post a pic in this here diary. Ummm..something to look into.

Also some good news...My hubby Rob found one of my poems on paper, I thought i lost all them when yahoo to my previous ID away from me. I had them posted on the website, and some saved to a floppy, but we can't find the floppy anywhere. Sucks too, they were pretty good.
OK...I finally got the paper that had one of poems in it outta the car...so here is it....lemme know whatya think..

Time has no place here....

Journeying through the shadow mist
The owl flies love over the hills
The sound of frogs croak
The limbs of the trees, dark and cold
Stretch over the path like arthritic fingers,
Long for the relief from existence.

The breeze moves the scent of the wet earthacross the forest floor.
Steam rises slowly from the suns heat,
Then as dusk moves in, it falls back as dew.
Moistens the ground, quenching the grasses.

Time has no placeMoonlight flickers through the air
Images appear before thee
Haunting and surreal,
Like a plague upon ones memory.

The spirits of darkness all around,
You feel them, you touch them,
They know what you have come for,
They know what you need and why.

Your toes began to tingle,
The sensation follows to your legs
and they begin to move
They flow with sounds of the wild
They inhabit your heart and open your soul
It awakens to things unbeknownst

Your eyes become open even though they are closed,
You begin to see things anew,
feelings come alive,
All your heartache is lifted into the air,
Flows freely in the breeze and is carried away,
Carried away into the dark, enchanting sea.

Your burden has been lifted, you
fall to your knees,
grateful to the all unknown spirits,
For what has been done.
Time has no place here.

Last weekend, I sat down and started writing again. Well, by the time I finished, i realized that I had wrote a prequel to this one. The next time i post an entry I will include it....

No comments:

Movies that I Like

  • The Louisiana Sky
  • The Lakehouse
  • Secret Garden
  • The Chronicles of Riddick, Pitch Black
  • All Star Trek Movies
  • Sense and Sensibility
  • Pride and Prejudice

My Favorite Reads

  • Where the Sidewalk Ends by Shel Silverstein
  • Timeline by Michael Crichton R.I.P.
  • Angels & Demons by Dan Brown
  • Maxim Magazine
  • The Time Travelers Wife
  • Therapy by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Compulsion by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Bones by Jonathan Kellerman