Friday, November 19, 2004

another day in paradise....

It was a very nice night for the rain,
it came down in sheets and covered the road,
it quenched my thirst.

I started a channel on earthcam tv. http://tv.earthcam.com My channel is 777538, Stonish: Land of Make Believe. You can drop in for a visit and see if I am on. You can usually catch me on in the wee hourings of morning....I work 2nd shift so I am a night person. Have pretty much always been. Just something about the darkness that i like. ITs calm, mysterious, enchanting, but yet bright. I don't know...its just what I enjoy. One of many things actually. Rob and I celebrated 420 on the way home tonight from work. I just thought it would cool since we have a 40 minute drive home. Make the ride more enjoyable and boy! did it ever!! I'm telling you. We ended pulling off into someone's drive way and my hubby and I enjoyed a little of each other. IT was nice and awesome and felt amazingly good. We could actually make some noises and thats all I'm going to say about that.

I feel sad now that the rain has stopped,
The nighttime has cleared and
I thirst once again.

Water
You are water. You're not really organic; you're
neither acidic nor basic, yet you're an acid
and a base at the same time. You're strong
willed and opinionated, but relaxed and ready
to flow. So while you often seem worthless,
without you, everything would just not work.
People should definitely drink more of you
every day.


Which Biological Molecule Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

I got this quiz from my good friend at http://www.cucucachoo.net


No comments:

Movies that I Like

  • The Louisiana Sky
  • The Lakehouse
  • Secret Garden
  • The Chronicles of Riddick, Pitch Black
  • All Star Trek Movies
  • Sense and Sensibility
  • Pride and Prejudice

My Favorite Reads

  • Where the Sidewalk Ends by Shel Silverstein
  • Timeline by Michael Crichton R.I.P.
  • Angels & Demons by Dan Brown
  • Maxim Magazine
  • The Time Travelers Wife
  • Therapy by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Compulsion by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Bones by Jonathan Kellerman