Tuesday, November 16, 2004

The waves of curl in her hair........

The waves of curl in her hair........

I think I have writers' block...
I can't think of anything to follow the sentence above...


OK, I started working the hello program (www.hello.com) It s a photo hosting website for blogs. That way you can post pictures and stuff inside the blog. Its pretty cool so far. i've already posted one....Im planning on working with the program a little this morning, and besides that, I am also in the process of cooking some chicken 'n dumplings. Yummy! If they are made right. I use biscuit mix for the dumlings and I put just salt, pepper, and sage in it. NO onions!!
Using the biscuit mix turns the broth in a creamy gravish sauce. Not just plain dumplings and broth..YUCK!

Ok, I was messing with the hello program, which lead me to download another program to access the hello program....what kind of shit is that?! I can upload pictures from my comp directly to the hello program, why do i need a another program to upload pictures to it, and then uploads the pictures to hello, and then on to my blog. And its got 71% to go!!! I'll be back.........

No comments:

Movies that I Like

  • The Louisiana Sky
  • The Lakehouse
  • Secret Garden
  • The Chronicles of Riddick, Pitch Black
  • All Star Trek Movies
  • Sense and Sensibility
  • Pride and Prejudice

My Favorite Reads

  • Where the Sidewalk Ends by Shel Silverstein
  • Timeline by Michael Crichton R.I.P.
  • Angels & Demons by Dan Brown
  • Maxim Magazine
  • The Time Travelers Wife
  • Therapy by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Compulsion by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Bones by Jonathan Kellerman