Thursday, November 18, 2004

Duhhhhh!!!

Well, something funny happened the night last night.....we get home from work and the phone says "check phone line". well we did....it was plugged in, but there is no dial tone. Well, hubby checks the line and its plugged in. He proceeds to get the number for the phone company, and hops in the car and drives to town to use the payphone and its like 130 in the morning. He gets back and they are going to send somebody out the next afternoon. Ok..at this point, Im a little frustrated because I can't get online and I need my fix.

Ok, we go to bed and get up like 1130 this morning (17th)....well hubby is checking the lines again, and he realizes he forgot to check the modem line, well the phone cord became disconnected from the modem so therefore dead phone. He hooked in back up and miraculously the phone worked. The phone guy showed up a few minutes after we got it back on, and the guy seemed to like the fact that the phone was working so he didn't have to do anything. And I couldn't get online and the phone worked the whole time. How crazy is that?!

I have one little thing i need to bitch about.....why can't men do dishes too?! Im pretty much speaking about my father whom we live with. I work nights 4 days a week, and every night we have come home, the dishes still haven't been done. We aren't even home to dirty the dishes, he does.....but I am sure I will learn to live with this....

I can't wait until we get to kentucky this weekend!!! YEah!

No comments:

Movies that I Like

  • The Louisiana Sky
  • The Lakehouse
  • Secret Garden
  • The Chronicles of Riddick, Pitch Black
  • All Star Trek Movies
  • Sense and Sensibility
  • Pride and Prejudice

My Favorite Reads

  • Where the Sidewalk Ends by Shel Silverstein
  • Timeline by Michael Crichton R.I.P.
  • Angels & Demons by Dan Brown
  • Maxim Magazine
  • The Time Travelers Wife
  • Therapy by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Compulsion by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Bones by Jonathan Kellerman