Monday, November 22, 2004

It happened one night, late in december...

It happened one night, late in december,
cold, crisp, and clear,
the sharpest night, late in december.

Points of light, crisp and bright,
burn through the night,
sharpest night, late in december.

All made clear, for just one night,
moon shines bright,
late in year, only late december.

"The Desert Song" Sting playing.....

its really an awesome song, song wise...especially the for the ones, that can actually feel the impact of ones song on their very soul, the pulse, beat, rhythm of the music that just engulfs their every fiber and sends tiny little giggles of electrical impulses on their skin...a buzzing tingling sound, rushes to and fro, back and forth,.........

On of my secrets........Back in February, I lost something, something that held a tiny little space in me.........well, today, after hoping, and hoping and hoping, that I actually didnt "lose it", I found it today.....I was just so so glad, happy, found. I found my witch book, something that i hadn't had for very long after I got it. that I lost it. I was just sitting here thinking about that and realized, that the last couple of months, had my own self lost, just kind of slowly loosing little pieces of sanity that we have left, It was starting to get bad once again, I was starting to admit it too myself, that someday soo.......we all know the rest. Anyways, I Losing the book made me realized that it helped me spiritually, and spirits help me strong, (Oh god, I was so thirsty too! Drink Diet Coke, no thirsty no more)

Here is the first list of katie's favorite 420 music...

Listed on disc, numerical order,

#1--"Crockett's Theme", JAN HAMMER (Miami Vice)
#2--"Forrest Gump Suite", ALAN SHEPHERD (Forrest Gump)
#3--"All our of Love", AIR SUPPLY
#4--"Possession", BAD ENGLISH
#5--"A Woman in Love", BARBRA STREISAND
#6--"Could this be Magic", BARRY MANILOW
#7--"A Woman in Love", BARBRA STREISAND
#8--"The Rose", BETTE MIDLER (The Rose)
#9--"There'll Be Sad Songs(to make you cry)", Billy Ocean
#10--"To Really Love a Woman", BRYAN ADAMS
#11--"Please Forgive Me", BRYAN ADAMS
#12--"Arthurs Theme (Best that you can do), CHRISTOPHER CROSS
#13--"Do What You Have to Do", SARAH MCLACHLAN
#14--"Desert Song", STING feat...Cheb Mami
#15--"The Only One, LIONEL RICHIE
#16--"Chariots of Fire", VANGELIS

thank you and good night kind people of the world....






No comments:

Movies that I Like

  • The Louisiana Sky
  • The Lakehouse
  • Secret Garden
  • The Chronicles of Riddick, Pitch Black
  • All Star Trek Movies
  • Sense and Sensibility
  • Pride and Prejudice

My Favorite Reads

  • Where the Sidewalk Ends by Shel Silverstein
  • Timeline by Michael Crichton R.I.P.
  • Angels & Demons by Dan Brown
  • Maxim Magazine
  • The Time Travelers Wife
  • Therapy by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Compulsion by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Bones by Jonathan Kellerman