Friday, November 26, 2004

aren't the holidays just grand!!!

Well, last weekend we went to kentucky. I didn't get to hang out with my friend Phyllis though. She and her boyfriend at the time went out of town. But there will be other weekends though. I did get to spend some time with my sister. But on the first day we were there she spent the whole day at the mall and she was concerned that when we got there saturday morning that we were going to sleep all day. Well I only slept until 12:30 cause she said she would be back at 1:30....she didnt get back until 7pm. But by then we had to be in paducah at 6 to pick up Rob's friend Sue Ann. After we picked her up we went to Los Amigos to eat dinner, then went to STeakn Shake to visit some friends and after that got some alcohol and drove around for awhile. IT was fun but it would've been alot more fun if Phyllis was in town...oh well, like I said, other weekends...

Early Wednesday I picked up my kids for the thanksgiving holiday. They are here now and its just great. They're funny and make me laugh....alot! The boys are watching "Spy Kids 3" and my daughter is taking a nap. Rob had to go to work again. He works tomorrow too.

We went to my sister Charlene's for dinner. It was pretty good and nice. IT was nice to be together on a holiday. It had been a long time since we did. Now we just have to find our baby sister and see exactly what is going on with her and why she hasn't tried to contact us in a couple of years.

http://www.liquidgeneration.com/quiz/images/radilicious.jpg
To link it (the actual code):


No comments:

Movies that I Like

  • The Louisiana Sky
  • The Lakehouse
  • Secret Garden
  • The Chronicles of Riddick, Pitch Black
  • All Star Trek Movies
  • Sense and Sensibility
  • Pride and Prejudice

My Favorite Reads

  • Where the Sidewalk Ends by Shel Silverstein
  • Timeline by Michael Crichton R.I.P.
  • Angels & Demons by Dan Brown
  • Maxim Magazine
  • The Time Travelers Wife
  • Therapy by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Compulsion by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Bones by Jonathan Kellerman