Wednesday, March 08, 2006

some everyday goings on......thats all

Last monday eve I went linedancing with "D". I surprised myself and actually had a lot more fun than I thought I would. The drinking that I did probably had something to do with it I'm sure. And did you all know that line dancing isn't just for country music? Yeah me neither until last monday eve.

I took roomie "E" to see a urologists today. He drove there but I drove back. I'm pretty sure he was a little nervous being in the passenger seat since he usually drives everywhere. Men just like to be in control of the vehicle. Proven fact. However, I drove back because he took his "make your balls feel better pill". His balls had been in some pain for awhile so I guess he decided it was time to see the doc. He went to one referred him to another and he get medicine now he get better. So anyways, he was worried that he would be able to drive back by himself because of the nature of the doc visit and the medicine currently prescribed.."make your balls feel better pill". It was jolly good phone.

E did surprise me after work though. He had coffee ready for me to drink as soon as I walked in the door. It was such a wonderful gesture. Then a little while later he told there was $20 service fee the coffee making. I told him I owed him one.

So now im sitting here realizing that I need some more coffee and something to eat.

No comments:

Movies that I Like

  • The Louisiana Sky
  • The Lakehouse
  • Secret Garden
  • The Chronicles of Riddick, Pitch Black
  • All Star Trek Movies
  • Sense and Sensibility
  • Pride and Prejudice

My Favorite Reads

  • Where the Sidewalk Ends by Shel Silverstein
  • Timeline by Michael Crichton R.I.P.
  • Angels & Demons by Dan Brown
  • Maxim Magazine
  • The Time Travelers Wife
  • Therapy by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Compulsion by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Bones by Jonathan Kellerman