Monday, March 13, 2006

weekend came, weekend went

I had a very good weekend. Saturday evening went to a "fun" party with a few friends and when that was over the guys came over and we started drinking. After awhile we thought it would be a good idea to go get on the trampoline and jump around. It was fun and nobody hurled. Since we did that and burned off the alcohol we had to drink some more. Some of us did toke a little. The lesson i learned about me and trampolines...YEah TOO OLD FOR THAT SHIT!!!!! Granted it was fun but my sore achy body didn't think so. So that is on the list to never do again.

Sunday evening my hubby helped to have an realization, actually it was his but I like it so its mine now, anyhoo......here it is...."The Core of a Man's Essence resides in his penis." ITs so very true.....if his dick his happy so is the rest of him which in turn he will do what he can to keep his woman happy, which if she is happy, than the dick will be happy. Its a cycle it all comes back around....its like that old saying which came first the chicken or the egg. Yeah I know I'm not making much sense but if you were in my mind it definitely would.

The quote of the day....."Sex is Great, Sex is Fine...so many men, so little time!"

No comments:

Movies that I Like

  • The Louisiana Sky
  • The Lakehouse
  • Secret Garden
  • The Chronicles of Riddick, Pitch Black
  • All Star Trek Movies
  • Sense and Sensibility
  • Pride and Prejudice

My Favorite Reads

  • Where the Sidewalk Ends by Shel Silverstein
  • Timeline by Michael Crichton R.I.P.
  • Angels & Demons by Dan Brown
  • Maxim Magazine
  • The Time Travelers Wife
  • Therapy by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Compulsion by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Bones by Jonathan Kellerman