Tuesday, March 07, 2006

stranger things have happened....

The weekend of the 24th of last month hubby and I made a quick weekend trip to Kentucky. We went to see my eldest sister Lori and our very great friend Philly.

My sister is so messed up in the head it isn't funny. She has herself addicted to pills. Pretty much anything she can get her hands on. She doesn't even realize she is ruining her and her kids' life and there is absolutely no talking to her to get her to see what she is doing. She has the attitude that she doesn't care. She kept saying it.."I don't care". You could tell that she really didn't either. I know there isn't anything that anybody can do for her until she realizes that she has a problem and is ready to do something about it.

Saturday we went to Paducah and both of us got our new tattoos. Hubby got a band thingy around his left arm and I got a design on my left ankle. Love it. Can't wait to get another one. When we take pictures I'll post them. After we got our tats we went to Philly's and hung out, drank a little, toked a little had a BLAST!!! It was so awesome to see her and Judah. I couldn't believe he is 3 now. He seemed to be a smart little boy and one that has no fear. He loved climbing up onto stuff. She even told us that he made toast one day and after the toast was done he put a CD in the toaster and melted it......and I absolutely enjoyed seeing him. I miss taking care of a little one, so when Phylly had him and then at some poing kind of moved in with hubby and I got to take care of and helped raise him for a period of time.

Philly.....you hang in there girl. You have strength inside of you of unbelievable portions. We are going to start making it a point to get over and see you more often. If you ever need anything, let us know, we will try and do what we can. Luv you.

No comments:

Movies that I Like

  • The Louisiana Sky
  • The Lakehouse
  • Secret Garden
  • The Chronicles of Riddick, Pitch Black
  • All Star Trek Movies
  • Sense and Sensibility
  • Pride and Prejudice

My Favorite Reads

  • Where the Sidewalk Ends by Shel Silverstein
  • Timeline by Michael Crichton R.I.P.
  • Angels & Demons by Dan Brown
  • Maxim Magazine
  • The Time Travelers Wife
  • Therapy by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Compulsion by Jonathan Kellerman
  • Bones by Jonathan Kellerman